- As of now, Michael Bisping’s net worth is $9 million.
- Michael Bisping is now 43 years old.
- The height of this man is 6 feet 2 inches.
- His weight is 185 pounds.
- He played in the middleweight division from 2008 to 2017 and the light heavyweight division from 2004 to 2007.
- This man has a reach of 75 inches.
- He fought from Manchester, England.
- Under Brady Fink, this man holds a brown belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.
Michael Bisping, also known as “The Count,” is a sports analyst, actor, commentator, and retired mixed martial artist. This fighter fought in the middleweight and light heavyweight divisions in the UFC. He became the UFC Middleweight Champion, Cage Rage Light Heavyweight Champion, and The Ultimate Fighter 3 Light Heavyweight Tournament winner. Michael became the first British fighter to win a UFC championship at UFC 199 main event. He made his place in the UFC Hall of Fame on July 5, 2019.
Michael Bisping was born in Nicosia, Cyprus, on February 28, 1979.
Father: Jan Konrad Bisping
Mother: Kathleen Armkage
Brother: Konrad Bisping
High School: St. Augustine’s Roman Catholic in Billington
Michael Bisping Professional Fighting Career
Training Center: Reign and RVCA
Total fight: 39
By decision: 10
By knockout: 18
Michael Bisping acted in the films- XXX: Return of Xander Cage, Twin Peaks, Den of Thieves, My Name Is Lenny, The Journeyman, Hyperdrive, and Warrior. He also engaged himself in the UFC color commentary on February 2, 2019.
Michael Bisping- Awards and Achievements
- Ultimate Fighting Championship
- First British champion in UFC history
- UFC Middleweight Championship
- Most wins in the UFC Middleweight division history (16)
- UFC Hall of Fame
- The Ultimate Fighter 3 Light Heavyweight Tournament Winner
- 2x Performance of the Night (Opponents: Cung Le and Luke Rockhold)
- 5x Fight of the Night (Opponents: Elvis Sinosic, Denis Kang, Yoshihiro Akiyama, Anderson Silva, Dan Henderson)
Wife and Children
Michael Bisping married Rebecca Bisping. They live in Anaheim, California, US. They have two sons, Callum and Lucas Bisping, and a daughter, Ellie Bisping.
His son, Callum Bisping, is a wrestler and a CIF champion. Like his father, he is going to establish himself in the ring.
Brett S. Hernandez is a former boxer and MMA fighter who has been working with us since 2021. He usually keeps us updated with all the MMA fighting events and match records. His boxing career and analytic skills made him the best fit for this position. In his early life, Brett also worked with several fighting clubs and organizations. He was also a newspaper sports journalist from 2018–2020 and covered all domestic and international MMA events. So Hernandez has a detailed record of many MMA fighters, including their strong and weak points.